The Centre for e-Research Seminar Series for Spring 2012 (at King's College, London)
The Centre for e-Research Seminar Series for Spring 2012 is now available; see the programme below. All events begin at 6.15, in the Anatomy Theatre and Museum, King's College London Strand Campus, and are followed by drinks. For directions see http://atm.kcl.ac.uk/. For further details of the events and speakers, and to register, please go to http://www.kcl.ac.uk/innovation/groups/cerch/events/seminars/index.aspx.
The seminars are free and all are welcome, but registration is requested.
- Tuesday 17 January, 6.15pm: Ralph Schroeder and Eric T. Meyer, Oxford Internet Institute: Digital Transformations of Research and Styles of Knowing,
- Tuesday 31 January, 6.15pm: Leah Tether, Anglia Ruskin University: Manuscript Digitisation: How applying publishing and content packaging theory can move us forward
- Tuesday 14 February, 6.15pm: Tom Brughmans, University of Southampton: Networks of Networks: a critical review of formal network methods in archaeology through citation network analysis and close reading,
- Tuesday 28 February, 6.15pm: Anna Jordanous, King's College London and Bill Keller, University of Sussex: Building an Ontology of Creativity: a language processing approach
- Tuesday 13 March, 6.15pm: Simon Dixon and Rosemary Dixon, Queen Mary, University of London: Dissenting Academies Online
- Tuesday 27 March, 6.15pm: Andrea Scharnhorst, Nick Jankowski, Clifford Tatum, Sally Wyatt, Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences, Netherlands: Enhanced Publications in the Social Sciences and Humanities: tensions, opportunities and problems