JOB: Tenure-track professorship “Digital Humanities with a focus on Museology” (University of Graz)
The University of Graz (Austria) is offering a Tenure-track professorship “Digital Humanities with a focus on Museology”.
For details please see: http://jobs.uni-graz.at/en/KS/7/99/3588
- initially with a limited term of 6 years as Assistant Professor with Qualification Agreement.
- career goal is a transition to an open-ended employment relationship as Associate Professor
- 40 hours per week
- to be occupied in winter semester 2017/18
- application deadline: July 5th 2017
- reference number: KS/7/99 ex 2016/17
If you are interested, please submit your application documents in accordance with the general application guidelines (which can be found at http://jobs.uni-graz.at/Auswahlverfahren-Laufbahnprofessuren) within the deadline. Your application documents should include the reference number of the position and be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org